Senior Loyalty & CRM Manager
Liverpool Liverpool Matalan Head Office, Perimeter Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Knowsley L33 7SZ 53.4789 -2.8471
Liverpool Head Office
Dependant on experience
About the Role
We are looking to recruit a Senior Loyalty & CRM Manager into our growing Marketing team. As a Senior Loyalty & CRM Manager you will be responsible for leading the loyalty & CRM vision for Matalan and driving an integrated customer loyalty marketing program. You will deliver significant change / improvements to the existing loyalty scheme through enhanced membership benefits plus intelligent targeting and personalised CRM.
- Design, develop and execute a loyalty marketing plan to ensure full member engagement with the loyalty program. Identify growth opportunities across all marketing (email, APP, DM and Store) and purchasing channels (online/store) increasing frequency of purchase and cross category penetration through personalised offers and communication.
- Monitor and report on the status and health of the loyalty program.
- Create bespoke multi-channel (encouraging both instore and online purchasing) loyalty strategies across all direct marketing channels working closely with the ATL, Digital and Social channel owners to ensure we follow an aligned approach.
- Management of a multi-million pound marketing budget.
- Identify customer opportunities and needs, development of customer specific strategies to meet the needs of those at different intervals of the customer life-cycle, and the structured approach to leveraging all personalised.
- Create, implement and manage an effective customer retention strategy that will maximise life time value and minimise churn.
- Improve the customer experience & satisfaction levels by identifying change/improvements to contact strategy, processes and systems.
- Develop and lead new 3rd partnership strategy (offered to customers via our loyalty scheme).
- Use Insight, working closely with the Insight team, to drive customer communications strategies and improve targeting and engagement levering the full capacity of our extensive customer database.
- Management of external partners, agreeing and measuring performance against SLA’s.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual
- Oversee the strategic planning and delivery of a continually evolving and commercially rigorous customer lifecycle marketing strategy, optimising customer investment and maximising customer value at each stage of the relationship.
- Maximisation of the benefits offered by new technologies, new channels and personalised and dynamic content.
- Facilitate accurate customer data collection, maximising opt-ins to marketing communications.
- Implement and manage ESP, mobile engagement and CRM platforms to continually optimize data and capabilities; Oversee data integration and infrastructure efforts to feed analytics and ensure highest data quality standards; Test and improve all marketing programs to optimize customer experience while maximizing recurring revenue and LTV
- Act as the business’s expert for best in class retention practices, including 1:1 personalization, mobile engagement and best-in-class creative approaches through external research and networking.
- Significant experience in a senior loyalty marketing / CRM role with extensive experience of customer relationship management, lifecycle and retention marketing experience
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in managing & providing strategic vision to a loyalty programme and extensive CRM communications strategy.
- In-depth knowledge of database marketing.
- Strong project manager, excellent time management skills and experience of handling multiple projects
- A team player of positive energy, down-to-earth, low-ego, and quick in decision making
- Strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Liverpool Head Office
Dependant on experience