Coming Soon! New Store
Bracknell Bracknell RG12 1BD 51.4163670055 -0.7496291277
National Minimum Wage
Bracknell – New Store
Due to our ongoing growth we’re opening a brand new concept store at the Lexicon Bracknell, and are looking for people to join us on a part time basis and be part of our amazing team.
The new store is due to open in Spring 2019 and we will have a number of fantastic job opportunities for Permanent and Temporary Sales Assistants with a range of part -time contracts. If you are interested please submit your application and we'll be in touch.
Working at Matalan is exciting, challenging, and fast paced! Our vision is to be the most trusted retailer of family value and we take this pretty seriously.
We’re one big family here at Matalan and as part of that family you can expect some great benefits and opportunities to develop your career, including:
- 20% Staff discount
- Our Family Extras Scheme - An exclusive discount website, which you as a valued member of our Matalan Family, can access and save money at hundreds of retailers across the country
- Pension Scheme
- Access to our ‘Your Voice’ forum allowing you to share your views and ideas
- We are fully committed to creating a learning culture in all our stores so from day one you’ll get a great induction, access to our ‘Me Learning’ online platform and ongoing support and development to help you grow within your role
As a Sales Assistant we want you to deliver an easy, efficient and reliable service, our customers are at the heart of everything we do and you’ll play a key role in demonstrating this to them. You will also play a key role in achieving our sales whilst living our Matalan Values
So if you’re looking to join a high performing, energetic and adaptable team and want to have some fun along the way, a Sales Assistant role with Matalan could be just what you are looking for!
- Providing customers with product information in a friendly and efficient way and using your initiative to maximise their shopping experience
- Cost conscious to support our Value Retailing culture
- Processing deliveries efficiently and effectively to maximise sales
- Working positively and collaboratively with other team members
- Have an active role in understanding and driving key KPI’s and sales targets
- Able to drive Multi Channel opportunities across the store
To be part of our team, we’d like you to....
- Be hard working, committed and loyal
- Have Retail experience in Fashion or Homeware and be aware of latest seasonal trends
- Be a confident communicator that enjoys working with customers
- Is self motivated, knows how to keep themselves engaged and speaks out when things aren't right
- Be flexible, supportive and always willing to go the extra mile
- Be available to work evenings and weekends
This is your opportunity to be part of something new and exciting at Matalan and to grow your career with one of the UK’s leading Retailers. This is Retail Made Real.
National Minimum Wage